Ever wondered what prepositions are? Here’s your answer.
Prepositions are words that link nouns, pronouns and other words in a sentence.
Here are some videos that will help you to understand Prepositions step-by-step.
Video on- What are Prepositions?
Video on- Position of Prepositions in a Sentence
A video song on various examples of Prepositions:
Watch them as many times as you want, so that Prepositions is clear to you.
Now answer these simple questions in your English notebook:
- What is the relationship of nouns and pronouns with prepositions?
- Where are prepositions found in a sentence? (You have to tell their position in a sentence)
- Give a few examples of prepositions you saw in the videos.
- Use the following prepositions in sentences of your own: on, in, at, to
- Read the chapter “Nasruddin’s Aim” and underline all the prepositions and circle the unfamiliar words. (Unfamilar words will be those words which you couldn’t understand despite using your context clues.)
I am sure your teachers are going to be just as excited as I am to see your results. Come well- prepared to share, because you will be doing all the talking.